Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Role Of Aquatic Life

slight uneasiness

're different from what I believed


__ is not my fault


You have fostered misunderstanding


__ even once


That being shameless!


__ not at all, my mind freezes over nothing


're defending. there is nothing easier dell'apologia themselves.


__ defend oneself is not easy. If it were, there would be no profession of the lawyer.


tricksy What eloquence! They will end up with all the avoidance!


__ I can still feel deep emotions through the trees and water. Also possess more than three hundred books from Japan and China, East and West.


You do not have a linear thought. Have only an agglomeration of random ideas and contradictory.


__ no, I'm an honest person. If not I do not suffer so. And make love to steal money to others.


despised love. But now it seems that it considers the highest good.


__ Absolutely not. Love is not my ideal. I am a poet, an artist.


However suffer. This I will admit.


__ expect: first tell me who you are. You the invisible who continues to ask me questions.


The tragedy is your own intelligence more acute than others.


__ I have only taught me what was impossible. Otherwise I would have made me, before you teach it.


're a person too simple.


__ no is the opposite. Too complicated.


Why write?


__ because I can not help it.


You were my son.


__ Who are you that you kiss me? Ah, I recognize you!


According to you who would?


__ I can not say. But there are those who define a force above us. A Daimon who governs us.


therefore Stay alert. Mostly because I may achieve one after another all of your words. Farewell then come back to find you.


Free extrapolation from the sprocket Ryƫnosuke Akutagawa


0 comments:

Post a Comment