Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Why Isnt Bigfoot In Monster Jam

_ _ A _ NO SECONDS


There is nourished

seconds

flowing

lazy


or property,


flash of instants,

images

current

intense


distant


and attached

sequentially

as film

dumb


screaming


emotions.

a love

lasting

seconds


and second


che fanno una vita,

si riassume,

attimo

negli attimi,


come uno schiaffo,


servito freddo

su piatti

memory

stuttering.


Us,


each fragment

size

those realities

distracted


and confined


in a newspaper

ordinarily

havoc

seconds


and lives,


seconds when

we

anyone.


September 8, 2010, I run into a newcomer, I look icona__ marpione I tell myself.

But I wander and I take courage, before I find this poem, he wrote me and said,

"I've just got no shit."

Soon it was full of fairies to be the echo of the last syllables broken bored neuron could hardly keep from collapsing in the first waves of moods exudates.

How many fights for all that lost time now that 'ste friends no longer know where they are and they do indeed know: take half the neuron committed elsewhere.

set up two posts a day of poetry like this, and while he thought Kharanne .

Then they banned, never understood why!

The write me and says, "and who cares!"

always had problems with him, as I never writes to the first but always responds.



0 comments:

Post a Comment