Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What Does A Polyps Look Like In Throat

Scazzi cosmic

you wrote last night when I was sleeping (of course) from 20.30 to 8.30 and in the afternoon from 16 to 18 to sometimes even more: (

then tells me I should get started, go out and distract me (

not take it anymore!

tonight I woke up as always to 4 (usually I turn around in bed until 6), the first thought was: I'm tired as hell!

ever happened to feel tired staying in bed! But do you think?

perhaps just as well that the head is going a little better. Pare.

more later:))


me cry because it's fatigue, loneliness, mistrust, me, not others. I got in a huge company when I was born and I do not have the strength mica. I've had enough for those who I loved, but never enough for me.

I go, I'll kick in the ass but I try always to lag behind my shadow. I ste seven plus or minus two things I'm like a mussel attached to the rock that sometimes becomes a self-inflicted punishment for what?

for the sake of momentary and sporadic me with his face turned all the contrary I have seen passing emotion or something that was both visually pleasing, tuneful and extravagant.

I feel like a moron to think that I throw the day for years and never one that ends with a sense of satisfaction and contentment.

and then history is that some things just can not even think to investigate alone, we need to force another person but there is, or if I find the massacre.


are years that I am the subject of death cohabits daily my space.

often say "now I'm going to die 20 minutes" when they are dead stanca__.

is now known, admitted that some merit is recognized by you touch you dead, then admitted that interests me is that I recognized what was already one more reason to rejoice to disappear from the face of land.

I still have not figured out what I came here to do, I think it is more logical to go to be born.


I find myself full of empty links, absent, useless, frustrating, waiting for me at least half of them to truly blessed to know this so impossible to abandon or betray!

but at least those are young and I can understand that they are mixed in a suitable partner due to age, and vision of the future and an old, battered and extravagant no tomorrow!

about you? as I do with you?


just annoys me that given the various ailments, will leave a torture of pipes and tubes, fluids of every color and smell, but I talked to my doctor said that I think about him, even my son knows.

these days then I do not think that if it is not appropriate to expedite the process.

is life I do this? If I were a plant, I would say that would also be a good life, but it is not a plant nor a sasso___ mah!


me that I'm wearing too? who do not know which rise to suspicion, discomfort for too much attention and do not know how to say you'd like to get out?

What is a spell? witchcraft? a filter that I have given a distance and without your knowledge?

is it? appearance as the Madonna of my boots? what?

think it's feeling back, a dark intrigue inescapable that if you try to say it disappears and the less you think and the more you are around?


meglio pensare alle parti sane (che pure ci sono, per esempio le unghie dei piedi e un organo assolutamente inutilizzato che immagino capisci subito di cosa parlo) la testa, beh, ultimamente perde colpi anche lei.


mi consola che tenendo tutti a distanza li salvo, ogni tanto ne becco uno da massacrare, ma sto attenta di capire se resiste.

sono di nuovo in parola con un killer months but end up not make it to finish me, even the killer touch me crackers!


0 comments:

Post a Comment